Thursday, August 6, 2015

Summit Water Commercial



The things that I like in this commercial is first, it shows both inspirational and aspiration. Second, it shows that you need to undergo hardships before you achieve success. And lastly, it encourage me to pursue my dreams in life. I was attracted in the commercial because I have lots of dreams in life not just to be successful but also to give back all the sacrifices of my parents and to give them a good life. I want to have a good future so my parents will be proud of me. The commercial shows sincerity, passion, and determination. You need to be strong in all the struggles in life. This commercial taught me to dream big and make an effort to achieve that dream. I also learn that every success has its ups and downs. You need to overcome all those struggles to be a better, stronger and braver person you can be. 

The techniques that was used are very creative. It is right that they used Nonito Donaire in the commercial because we all know that Donaire is a good boxer and they advertise water so the combination of actor and the prouct is good. The effects of the commercial is nice. It shows the left side the successful Nonito Donaire while on the right side is a boxer that has no experience yet. Overall, the commercial target people by their dreams and achievements in life.  The commercial attracts its televiewers by creating a storyline which focuses on what are the benefits of the product to the person or the consumers. It shows how you will become if you purchase the product. The commercial used a powerful and well known people which is Nonito Donaire. The cast of commercial also have great impact in it. They can attract a lots of customers by simply promoting the product that is why there are lots of agencies that uses influential people such as artist in commercial like this. 


Agency: Redworks Manila
Duration: 30 seconds
Product: Summit Water






No comments:

Post a Comment