Thursday, September 3, 2015

Father's Love



The things that I like the commercial is being natural of the character. It shows a father who work hard as a driver just to make sure the good future of his children. He is old and he wants to retire but how can his children go to school if he stop working. He sacrifice everything for his family. Every hardship that he feels are all paid off because his children are graduated and have works already. he is now secured that they will have a good life. The Skyflakes shows how simple a person  achieve happiness just like their product even though it is an ordinary biscuit it has something to it that makes one person happy. I also have a father who works hard for us just to send me to a good university and make my future better. I try my best to paid off all his hardship by simply showing him how I love him and study not just for my father but also for myself. 

The ads used a plain folks technique because it shows the locality of the product. It is for ordinary people and for everyone. I like the commercial because of its story and the uniqueness of the idea. How they deliver the lines and create a good image in their audience. 

Product: SkyFlakes
Duration: 30 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment